Cloud Case Management Features
Cloud Case Management revolves around having a complete and robust toolset that will allow you and your staff to progress caseloads efficiently. SaasCase offers a range of core Case Management features to help enhance your throughput.
- Case Milestones – Ensure your case workflow stays on-track. List key milestone dates, mark when complete and get reminded when late.
- Custom Fields – Define unlimited custom fields and organize using a tabbed interface. Let SaasCase mirror your current processes.
- Case Timeline – See a graphical timeline of all current, future and past events in a case lifespan.
- Docs & Comms – All client communications (documents, emails, notes and phone calls) contained within an easy to use filterable and sortable grid.
- Audit – A full audit of all actions performed against a case and who performed them, useful for accountability, inspections or billing reviews.
Client & Contact Management Features
Storing complete information about your clients and the related contacts allows the smooth transition of any case workflow. SaasCase makes it easy to store an exhaustive list of data against each contact within a case.
- Client Management – Manage all details about the client from within a case setting, with the ability to store a multitude of information against clients.
- Contact Custom Fields – Define unlimited custom fields and organize using a tabbed interface. Let SaasCase match your current processes.
- Contacts – Store all related contacts involved throughout the lifespan of a case.
SaasCase aims to allow modern businesses to maximize billing potential, using the built in Case Management Financial Features users will be able to monitor and log all time spent performing work on each individual case.
- Transactions – List all financial transactions (debits and credits) that have been actioned against an individual case.
- Time – A record of all time spend working within a case, includes the ability to set up comprehensive time recording to capture all time spent on a case.
- Expenses – A record of all expenses incurred throughout the lifespan of a case.
Task and Calendar Management Features
Keeping track of meetings, appointments, tasks and events can be quite a daunting task for busy businesses, SaasCase helps businesses become more efficient through the use of its integrated and pro-active task and calendar management features.
- Tasks – Store tasks that relate to case, overdue and pending tasks are listed on the Case Management Dashboard to make sure they are not forgotten.
- Calendar Entries – Store any meetings, appointments or reminders within the comprehensive calendaring functionality, even sync with your mobile devices.