Building On Solid Foundations
As a Case Management provider we understand that your business relies on us, we take this responsibility incredibly seriously and have invested heavily to give our customers peace of mind in this area. We work with the best partners and technologies to ensure that your systems are up and running, when you need them, and if there is a problem, that there is a “Plan B” that means issues are resolved quickly.
High Availability and Disaster Recovery
As an Enterprise Secure Case Management System we aim to provide 99% uptime, this level of high availability means that customers can be sure that our systems are available whenever they need them but also builds in time for system updates and hardware upgrades. All scheduled Case Management downtime will be communicated to customers via email at least 24 hours before it happens.
If the worst does happen, we have full backups of all system data (right down to the last system update) that will be automatically restored on identical hardware within minutes. Our approach to secure case management will keep your business running.
Hosting Partner Security
Our hosting partner, Amazon, goes to great lengths to keep its customers safe from hackers, crashes, hardware failures and physical damage. All servers are located in Amazon’s, best of breed, highly secure data centre, which has various fault tolerant locations across the EU.
We’ve put everything safe behind a secure firewall with multiple layers of protection. We also operate regular backups and store copies of your data off site.
Case Management Application Security
Here are just a handful of measures we employ to ensure application security within SaasCase.
- SaasCase uses 256-bit SSL encrypted channels for uploading and downloading data meaning personal information and documents stay secure.
- User accounts are 100% encrypted and personal ensuring they are not accessible by other users.
- SaasCase support staff do not have access to your private data.
- Passwords are not stored on our system, the only way to retrieve passwords is by using our “Forgotten Password?” functionality.
- Documents uploaded to the system are given a tokenized name lending an extra layer of obfuscation to our Secure Case Management credentials.
Concerned about security?
We know security is important to our customers, if you have any questions or comments about SaasCase’s security please feel free to email us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.